This week we are staring a series on the various Private operators that operate ferries in Sydney Harbour (Other than government owned, but privately run Harbour City Ferries). We are starting with Manly Fast Ferries.
Features of this line include
- 17 minute ferry trip from Manly to Circular Quay and Circular Quay to Manly
- Hourly services between Manly & Circular Quay through the day, Monday to Friday.
- Extra services operate on weekends and during summer months.
- Services operate between Manly & Darling Harbour to Circular Quay, seven days per week
- Bring your bicycle on board
- Fully licenced with a bar onboard
- Modern, clean & comfortable vessels with plenty of indoor & outdoor seating
- Experienced & friendly staff with local sea knowledge
- Discounted pricing for multi ticket purchase
- Discounted ‘time of day’ pricing
- Purchase tickets onboard or at our ticket booths located at Manly Wharf or at Circular Quay on the concourse close to Jetty 3
Hop on Hop off 24 hours passes are avalible to ride the service as many times as you like, this is particularly marketed at tourists with views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, Fort Denison, Walsh Bay and Sydney Heads billed as the highlights.