This long weekend, the Transport Heritage Expo returned to Central Station. It celebrates the transport heritage of NSW. It is run by Transport Hertiage NSW with the support of NSW Rail Museuem, Sydney Bus Museum and Sydney Trains. There are many free activites people could participate in with some activities requiring a extra cost. There are many vintage Trains and buses taking part in the event including a “Red Rattler”, a 1930s Steam Train, and various double decker AEC, Albion and Leyland buses. The event on Saturday and finishes tomorrow afternoon.
- Vintage Bus Rides (Free)
- Vintage Trains Displays (Free)
- Modern Waratah Comparison (Free)
- Mortars Station Tours (Free)
- Art and Photgraphy Forum (Cost)
- Vintage Train Rides (Cost)
- Devonshire Tea on Train (Cost)