From Sunday 4 June 2017, State Transit is introducing additional services as part of the Transport for NSW Growth Services Program. However some timetables will also change to accommodate these new trips.
- Route 252 extended to Gladesville via Linley Point and Hunters Hill
- Route 265 truncated to North Sydney
- Route 295 re-routed as Epping Station to North Epping Loop
- Route 430, Route 459 and Route 495 will no longer operate
- Route 458 truncated to Ryde
- New Route 530 from Burwood to Chatswood via Five Dock, Drummoyne, Hunters Hill and Lane Cove
- Route 536 reduced to weekday peak only
In addition the following services will recieve timetable changes, a number of these include extra services.
254, 269, 291, 285, 292, 500, 504, 506, 507, 515 and 518.