Industrial Action on Monday 11 April 2022 will impact bus services across NSW. The Transport Workers Union and Rail Bus and Tram Union have advised Transit Systems, CDC NSW and Transdev that their members will be participating in a 24-hour stoppage of work on Monday 11 April from 12.01am.
Services operated by these operators will operate to a severely limited schedule or not at all. Significant disruption to travel patterns is expected and customers are being asked to consider other transport options. Easter show services will still operated through the affected areas, albeit at a reduced frequency.
The areas affected by the Industrial Action include;
- Liverpool, Fairfield, Parramatta (Transit Systems Region 3)
- Hills District (CDC Hillsbus Region 4)
- Inner West, Some Sydney CBD, Olympic Park, Strathfield, Rockdale (Transit Systems Region 6)
- Cronulla, Engadine, Sutherland, Menai (Transdev Region 10)
- Hornsby, Gordon, Berowra (Transdev Region 12)
- Lidcombe, Granville, Bankstown, Liverpool (Transdev 13)
- Newcastle (CDC Hunter)
- Hunter Valley (CDC Hunter)
- Tuggerah and Wyong (Coastal Liner)
- Blue Mountains (Blue Mountains Transit)