From 20 December 2018 there will be three new bus routes in South-West Sydney. This will include over 500 new weekly services will be introduced in the Camden, Campbelltown and Macquarie Fields areas, helping to provide more frequent services and greater travel options.
- New route 840 will run between Oran Park, Gregory Hills and Campbelltown Hospital via Gregory Hills Drive and Badgally Road providing over 250 weekly trips.
- This route will provide new, direct services to Campbelltown Hospital from Oran Park and Gregory Hills
- Services will run every 30 minutes during weekday peak times and every 60 minutes at other times, until around 8.30pm each night
- New route 859 will run on weekdays between Carnes Hill and Edmondson Park Station via Greenway Drive and Horningsea Park Drive providing over 190 weekly trips.
- Services will run every 30 minutes during peak periods and every 60 minutes at other times
- New route 868 will run between Ingleburn Station and Edmondson Park Station via Ingleburn Industrial Estate and Edmondson Park providing 130 weekly trips
- Some trips will operate via Denham Court (Denham Court Caravan Park)
- Services will run every 30 minutes during peak periods, with limited services operating during off peak times.
- Route S9 between Glenfield and Glenquarie withdrawn
- Alternative services provided by route 870