Today we are looking at Where You Can Fly in South East Asia.
There are 10 different destinations across 7 different countries that you can fly to in South East Asia from Sydney. 15 different airlines service flights including AirAsia X, Air Niugini, British Airways, Cebu Pacific, Emirates, Garuda Indonesia, Jetstar, Malaysia Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Qantas, Scoot, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Virgin Australia.
The airlines all use a variety of planes on the routes. Narrowbody 737 aircraft make a showing on selected flights to Denpasar, however mostly all flights are on widebody aircraft. Notable models include Emirates A380s to Bangkok, Malaysia Airlines A380s to Kuala Lumpur, Qantas A380s to Singapore, Singapore Airlines A380s to Singapore and Thai Airways 747s to Bangkok. Other flights are typically operated by either a 777, 787 or A330.
- Bangkok – Emirates, Qantas, Thai Airways
- Denpasar – Garuda Indonesia, Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin Australia
- Hanoi – Vietnam Airlines
- Ho Chi Minh City – Jetstar, Vietnam Airlines
- Jakarta – Garuda Indonesia, Qantas
- Kuala Lumpur – AirAsia X, Malaysia Airlines
- Manila – Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Qantas
- Phuket – Jetstar
- Port Moresby – Air Niugini
- Singapore – British Airways, Qantas, Scoot, Singapore Airlines