With the Bus Strike in the Inner West, you need to make alternative arrangements to get where you need to be! Choosing a differnt public transport option, walking, cycling or driving are all options you can choose.
Information on Bus Services
- No school bus services will be operating in the inner west or Sydney south, with parents advised to make alternative arrangements. School Opal passes will be valid on any mode of public transport.
- Routes 438 and 461 will operate a limited and modified service along Parramatta Rd during the morning and afternoon peak (6am-10am and 3pm-7pm). These services will operate in the peak direction only and are expected to fill quickly
- Metrobus Services (except M41) will continue to operate at a reduced frequency. These include M10, M20, M30 and M50.
- Cross-City routes that operate within the region will continue to operate at a reduced frequency. These include but are not limited to 348, 370, 400, 418 and 440.
- Real-time apps will not provide accurate information for modified services.
- Services that do run will be delayed with excessive congestion expected.
Other Public Transport Options
- Light Rail on the L1 line, including stops in Dulwich Hill, Lewisham, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Rozelle Bay and Glebe
- Ferry Services on the F3 line, including stops in Sydney Olympic Park, Cabarita, Abbotsford, Chiswick, Drummoyne and Balmain.
- Train Services on the T1 or T2 lines including major stops at Rhodes, Sydney Olympic Park, Strathfield, Burwood, Ashfield and Newtown.
The Following List of Routes Will Have No Service Today
401, 406, 407, 408, 412, 413, 415, 422, 423, 425, 426, 428, 430, 431, 433, 436, 437, 439, 441, 442, 444, 445, 460, 462, 463, 464, 466, 470, 473, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 483, 487, 490, 491, 492, 493, 495, 502, 504, 508, 526, L23, L28, L37, L38, L39, M41, X04 and X25.